Develop a marketing platform to better articulate the firm’s leading market position and ability to serve multiple client sectors.
Bi-furcated the assignment into two components: a refreshment of the Moody’s KMV brand and the development of marketing materials targeted at key markets.
- Conducted a thorough brand analysis by examining the company’s communications, analyzing competitors and extensively interviewing management and key professionals across the globe
- Developed and presented a SWOT analysis to management; highlighted competitive opportunities in a changing marketplace
- Re-positioned the company as “the standard” in credit risk management and developed a series of key messages to communicate the company’s unique strengths, history and relationship to its parent company
- Identified market challenges faced by four key client sectors — banks, asset managers, insurance companies and corporations — and articulated in “client speak” how Moody’s KMV provides meaningful solutions for them
- Developed four marketing brochures targeted at the four client sectors
- Developed a new website to reflect the new brand positioning and client sector focus
Moody’s KMV announced the new marketing platform at its annual global client conference effectively demonstrating a commitment to various client sectors