Launch this newly created community bank in the highly-competitive Fairfield County communities of Darien, Rowayton and greater Norwalk area.
Develop a brand strategy and fully-integrated marketing program to reach potential retail and business customers as well as satisfy investors anxious to see the bank open.
Corporate Style Guide
- Determined the bank’s value proposition by analyzing local competitor activities and extensively interviewing management, bank directors and community leaders
- Articulated a positioning statement, key messages and meaningful tagline — “The Choice for Smart Money”
- Developed a new Corporate Identity (over 100 variations) and corresponding guidelines
- Developed a complete stationery system from business cards to personal letterhead
- Drafted and designed a marketing folder and series of brochures highlighting consumer products and business banking services
- Created a series of image ads for local magazines, railroad billboards and newspapers highlighting the bank’s unique market position and value proposition
- Created a series of grand-opening events including VIP investor events to showcase construction plans and marketing activities as well as consumer events with “giveaways” from local merchants to demonstrate community unity
- Designed and drafted the copy for a corporate / online banking website
Darien Rowayton Bank successfully launched in April 2006 and is successfully experiencing a growth in deposits and commercial lending activities.